Gfitter01: previous code version
- Please note that the code on this page is not maintained.
- The most recent and maintained version of the Gfitter framework can be found
- The code of Gfitter01 is available as tar-file: Gfitter01.tar.bz2
- The following packages are included:
- src/: Gfitter core code (controlling, data handling, fitting, statistics analysis, etc.)
- test/: contains application macros and XML driving cards
- gsm/: package for the calculation of electroweak observables
- goblique/: package for the Standard Model predictions of oblique parameters
- gstu/: package for the oblique parameter predictions for the Standard Model and beyond-SM models
- g2hdm/: package for the prediction of observables in generic 2-Higgs doublet models
- Publications making use of this code are listed
the talks and proceedings
here the ones up to July 2011 are based on this version.
- Less than 5% of the classes in this version contain code
lines ported to C++ from the Fortran package ZFITTER.
The quantative fraction of code based on ZFITTER in this version is estimated to be
less then 7%.
The locations are clearly marked in the source code of these classes.
References to the physics journal papers, in which the corresponding formulae
have been published initially, are also given.
- Gfitter 1.0
does not contain any ported code lines.
- DESY takes responsibility for the publication of this version and this page.